KONUS MİKROSKOP INFINITY
These highly professional instruments are the ideal choice for the most complex laboratory activities. their infinity-focused objectives will produce perfectly collimated wavetrains of light, thus allowing the use of beamsplitters, polarizers, Wollaston prisms and so on. Furthermore, these models will also have none of the distortion and aberration problems of traditional microscopes.
- 1000x biological binocular
- infinity objectives 40x - 100x - 400x - 1000x
- the filter-holder is placed below the condenser and has a light blue filter in optical cristal.
- supplied with anti-dust cover
- the regulation of condenser height is done with a lateral handle.
- no distortion and aberration problems of traditional microscopes
- no reflexes
-Type: Biological Binocular.
-Caratteristiche tecniche: 360° rotatable binocular or trinocular head with dioptrical compensation, 30° inclined.
Ergonomical metal stand.
Coaxial, bilateral focusing with stop, 0.002mm graduable.
Planacromatic optical system with color correction.
Eyepieces: two eyepieces Pl10-18mm “hiGh eYe-POinT” type Objectives: n°4 planachromatic objectives “iTO” 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x infinity correct, without chromatic aberrations and focus distortions.
Graduated movable stage with double nonius 132mmx140mm with coaxial control with movement 76x50mm. nA 1.22/0.24 swing out achromatic Condenser with iris diafragm. Halogen illumination 6V/20W regulable with potentiometer. Universal voltage USA-eU 90V/240V. in compliance w. Ce, Ul, CSA, & GS regulation
-Magnifications: 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x